Fortnightly rant or so

Sometimes I just have to get something off my chest. So why inflict it on the whole world, you might ask? Why not, I might reply.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jackson, Tennessee, United States

I write a lot, and I try my hand at drawing. I was once wrestled to the ground by a set of bagpipes. Check out my work at StCelibart.com

Monday, May 21, 2007

New posts

A couple of new posts at St. Celibart: a recently discovered and translated Celtic ballad, “The Adventures of St. Celibart,” not performed since mediocre minstrels sang it sometime between 500 and 1357 A.D., and a devotional essay, “Serving the Spirit,” a therapeutic look at sin in the life of the believer, and belief in the life of a sinner. Come and visit, and spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home