Fortnightly rant or so

Sometimes I just have to get something off my chest. So why inflict it on the whole world, you might ask? Why not, I might reply.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jackson, Tennessee, United States

I write a lot, and I try my hand at drawing. I was once wrestled to the ground by a set of bagpipes. Check out my work at StCelibart.com

Friday, January 12, 2007

Ranting resumes!

For those of you who have been hungering for a blithering idiot rant but have been left wanting, here we go again.

Here is a very interesting article about the uprightness and purity of the lovely liberal Democrats now in power. As bad as corruption and uncontrolled spending was in the recently and unlamentedly departed Republican Congress, you ain't seen nothing yet. Unfortunately, this type of thing is all we should expect to come out of our government the next couple of years, along with unbridled screeching like this against everything (regardless) coming out of the White House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home