Fortnightly rant or so

Sometimes I just have to get something off my chest. So why inflict it on the whole world, you might ask? Why not, I might reply.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jackson, Tennessee, United States

I write a lot, and I try my hand at drawing. I was once wrestled to the ground by a set of bagpipes. Check out my work at StCelibart.com

Thursday, January 18, 2007

More of the same

Hey, think politics isn't all about politics? Seems prominent Democrats were for the surge in troops before they were against it. Meantime, I've come to find out that our troop numbers in Iraq have consistently fluctuated between 110,000 and 160,000, so the president's proposed "surge" is really no change. President W is just touting it as a new strategy for - hold on to your butts - political reasons. The world is awesome in its cynical manipulations! Fortunately, Christ is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home